HomeportalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

IMPORTANT READ THIS FROM BLOODSTAINED...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tinypet

PostSubject: IMPORTANT READ THIS FROM BLOODSTAINED...   Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:11 am

well to make things clear.... i am the one who represent the goggles cafe.. so here's the story goes ok... at first we had just tried playing this ran extreme.. well to tell you honestly, me and my players here was quite impressed from your very good server and game play... now the point is.. at first we are all kinda newbie.. from this game but the worst thing is... those people from (SG) u know who u are... i dont need to tell the name's specifically.. THEY ARE ALL KEEP ON PK'ING and BULLYING US..."there are times nga na nagpupunta pa kayo d2 sa cafe ko para pasikatan mga gamers ko... ok lang naman un wala probs samin." well as good gamers we dont take those things seriously... its ok then no problem at all... but our burning sensation for vengeance was still beneath our heart.... Smile (nakz) so ok lang ma pk ng ma pk... NOW... we had discovered how to donate and make things fair to get back our pride from those people who bullied us......to take revenge and of cors to stand back our flags..now it so sweet isnt it.... but this "GIRL" and the rest of her minions dont know what is the meaning of being a good gamer and pke'r.. shes always crying out loud for help... HELP here HELP there HELP everywhere.. ei to tell you... gaming isnt just crying for help.. gaming is climbing up to the top... killing is part of the game, pking is part of the game even.... the server is not yet implemented the "PK TIME"... 2 tell you I can handle the "BAD WORDS" that came from my gamers here but i cant controll their emotions... YOU AND YOUR MINIONS STARTED IT SO LET US ALL FINISH IT.. GOOD LUCK AND I DONT WANT ANYBODY HERE IN MY CAFE TO BE BANNED IN THIS SERVER BECAUSE EVEN THE GM'S AND THE ADMINS KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL GOOD DONATORS.....
so to summarize this..
1. LEVEL UP
2. DONATE
3. PK.
GETS NYO... THATS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL GAMER...
e2 pa pala.
4. FPK
5. TRASHTALK. (sinama ko 2 kasi d2 ka babawi hehehehe)
6. REVENGE.
see no room for sumbong and everything...
kung gusto nyo punta kayo ke "SUMBONG SUMBONG KE BONGGANG BONGGANG BONGBONG"

"HOPE THIS MAKE THINGS CLEAR TO YOU and TO YOUR MINIONS"
last thing... ilang taon ka na ba nag lalaro ng online games??? kasi parang ngaun ka palang naka laro ng game..... kami kasi d2 sa shop since ragnarok pa... kaya alam namin 2 lahat ^_^ peace out.. chillax .... (chill and relax) weeee ^_^ cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gmdiaz08

PostSubject: Re:IMPRTANT READ THIS FROM BLOODSTAINED...   Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:45 am

OO NALNG..
E1 KO SAU...MY PA ENGLISH ENGLISH KA PA....

SUS...ALM MO BA NAME KO SA XTREME???

HANAPIN MO KO DUN........ Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alitech78

PostSubject: ^_^   Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:19 pm

Yahh thats true guys nice post. actualy tama k jan pero sa nlng sa mga baguhan respetuhin mo din kaw ang nakaka unawa kaya kaw ang magbigay maging fair ka namn sa iba kung ayaw mo bumalik din sau yan part ng game yan kung tlgang bihasa ka ipakita mo na totoo kang marunong wag mo daanin sa personal na history kung anu man yan mawawalan ng gana mga players na maglaro na pag palaging ganyan karapatan ko lang pngalagaan mga players lahat pantay pantay kau sa amin wag nyo lang abusuhin salamat.. enjoy!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT READ THIS FROM BLOODSTAINED...   

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT READ THIS FROM BLOODSTAINED...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1