HomeportalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

pasasalamat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kajel23

PostSubject: pasasalamat   Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:46 pm

Master,,,,onekz,

Super log nmn....kainis tong broadband ko.....kagigil mg laro eiiiiiiiiiiiiii....salmat nga pala sa mga ng boboost sakin sakin,,,,specialy sa hambog nyong Admin n c "alitech78" thats my frend heheheh...pati narin kay mis "abi" hehe kay "!!!kate!!!" at kay "youcanseeme" at sa iba pa.....hope soon n di n ma log master onekz....para mas lalong masaya mag laro.....godbless you all.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
on3kz

PostSubject: Re: pasasalamat   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:32 pm

kajel23 wrote:
Master,,,,onekz,

Super log nmn....kainis tong broadband ko.....kagigil mg laro eiiiiiiiiiiiiii....salmat nga pala sa mga ng boboost sakin sakin,,,,specialy sa hambog nyong Admin n c "alitech78" thats my frend heheheh...pati narin kay mis "abi" hehe kay "!!!kate!!!" at kay "youcanseeme" at sa iba pa.....hope soon n di n ma log master onekz....para mas lalong masaya mag laro.....godbless you all.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So you enjoy it.. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM

PostSubject: Re: pasasalamat   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:34 pm

kajel23 wrote:
Master,,,,onekz,

its good to hear that you enjoyed the game..

mademoiselle

PostSubject: Re: pasasalamat   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:36 pm

kajel23 wrote:
Master,,,,onekz,

wow...parang maalaala mo kaya!!! Razz

That's ok dear...most of the players in RAN experience that. I hope that you'll continue to play the game...Sometimes we can't avoid having too many players in the network and that causes traffic... So we really look forward that our connection will also be upgraded sooner... We really thank everyone who continually support the game... I hope that everyone will still be here and enjoy playing RAN Xtreme...

By the way, about boost, that's not a problem... As we are here to support you also... I apologize as well to the other players that I can't boost due to my schedule as well... Anyway, God Bless everyone.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ran-xtreme.forum3.biz
alitech78

PostSubject: Re: pasasalamat   Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:05 pm

kajel23 wrote:
Master,,,,onekz,

Awts Hambog ba d bale mas guwapo namn ako sau hehehehe wag na kokontra Plvl k nlng hahahhahaa anyway tnks tinawag mo pa ko frends i hope na nag eenjoy ka adiks kc hehehe Tnk to every one and all ran xtreme players!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL INDEED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pasasalamat   

Back to top Go down

pasasalamat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ran-xtreme : GM:ON3KZ :: FAQ's & HELP-
Jump to: